Private Treatments Price Guide
This is not a comprehensive list of the items that we can provide but a useful guide that you could compare to other practices’ prices. Most are bespoke pieces of treatment which can be accurately quoted for once we know what you would like to achieve.
Private dental treatment is defined by any dental treatment that has been privately agreed by a patient and their dentist without any subsidy from an outside source. Without constraints from a third party agreement, you as a patient enjoy the following benefits:
- Full freedom to select bespoke treatment options.
- Have more say as to when treatment should commence and end or even postpone.
- A clear treatment costing without any hidden subclauses or surcharges.
- A one year guarantee on treatment provided.
- It is not necessarily more expensive than other treatment plans, and in some cases it may even be less expensive.
- Treatment information is not made available to NHS England for analysis.
- We offer late night appointments for our private patients
- Immediate registration to the practice.
|Exam check up, advice, any necessary radiographs||£30|
|Guards against Bruxism||£90|
|Hygienist and gum treatment||£35|
|Fillings small silver||from £75|
|Large silver fillings||£95|
|Small white filling in the front tooth||£70|
|Root Canal Simple single canal treatment||£125|
|Multiple canals Root Canal Treatment||from £225|
|Dentures Upper/lower acrylic||from £439|
|Upper/Lower partial Acrylic||from £285|
|Crowns Metal at the back of the mouth||from £295|
|Porcelain at the front of the mouth||from £275|
|Extraction straight forward||£70|
|Surgical extractions||from £120|
|Bridges porcelain bonded||£360/unit|
|Dentist simple scale and polish||£25|
“I'm always made to feel welcome and at ease. The dentists are friendly, with a good chair-side manner - an excellent experience all round.”